Updated January 20th, 2014
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Information Shared by Ideagility
In the event that Ideagility is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Information is treated, transferred, or used.
Information Collected by Third Party Sites
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
In communicating with customers, prospects, partners and press, we follow Ideagility Communications Guidelines and Google’s third-party partner policies.
- We tell the truth.
- We are industry experts, excited to serve and happy to help. We strive to communicate our excitement and service expertise at every customer touch point.
- We communicate consistently in person, on the phone, in email, marketing or via social media.
- We listen. Customers have the right to be heard first.
- We treat customers with respect and dignity.
- We serve with facts and data, quantifying the services we deliver.
- Our team monitors social sites for mentions of our company and responds appropriately.
- Social brand training is provided to everyone on our team. Difficult issues are immediately escalated.
- Our Customer Escalation team training defines the process we follow in addressing public relations, customer concerns and messaging our brand consistently.
DATA PROCESSING/SAFE HARBOR
FOR EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS.
The European Union (“EU”) maintains strict privacy laws. These rules differ significantly from the laws of the United States of America (“US”). To reconcile these differences, the US and the EU have created a safe harbor (“Safe Harbor”) that defines mutually acceptable privacy operations. For more information see www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Ideagility complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view the company’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Ideagility employs appropriate measures to ensure the security of all Information, and we routinely evaluate our practices to identify security threats or opportunities for the improvement of our services. No transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us.
Ideagility is very sensitive to the issue of the privacy rights of children. Ideagility Websites and services generally are neither developed for, nor directed at, children.