We’ve been talking with our customer community, and are excited to hear that, for many of you, business is already picking up with the New Year. And several of you have shared that your increased efforts to “go social” are paying off. Have you got a tip or trick that’s really working for your franchise?
Please share, we’d love to hear. In the meantime, here’s some inspiration:
Top Ten Reasons I Know My Business Will Grow in 2012:
10. I’ve got my strategy and priorities nailed.
9. My team is trained.
8. Every single employee in my office is hungry for leads.
7. I login to my password-secure Ideagility dashboard and check my call log at least once per week, listening to actual customer calls.
6. When I hear calls that were less than optimum, I’m on it immediately with my team.
5. I make sure I’m up on my Monthly Activity Summary Reports, from Ideagility, and anytime I have a question I just call my Account Manager.
4. I’ve gone social, I have people on my team coordinating photos and content with my team at Ideagility.
3. I’m more communicative, within my community, than ever before. I tell everyone in my circle about what’s best about my business.
2. I make sure that the content on my website reflects what’s most important to me as I watch my search engine rankings steadily rise.
And the number one reason I know my business will grow in 2012?
1. Because I’m the bomb online with Ideagility!